Friday, February 5, 2016

Rob's Terrific 20 : Starts February 8th



It's back!! It is time again for the terrific20. This workout that I designed has truly been a labor of love for me. We had a record number of sign ups and participants last year and more importantly, some great success stories.  The terrific twenty is a workout that has pre-planned and includes daily exercises, Monday - Friday with  weekends off for 20 days.

It is manageable for all fitness levels and there is always a modification if it is too difficult or too easy. We've had great success over the last few years with last year being our best yet!

To participate, sign up online: tinyurl.com/springterrific20

I am available for any questions or concerns you may have. 
You can reach me from 6:00 am - 10:00 pm Monday - Friday by email, or by calling 413-565-1457 from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Okay, I gave you the treasure map and the tools and I know for a fact the treasure at the end is real. The best part is the riches you will get are yours and yours alone, you don't have to split them with me! 

I hope this workout will inspire you and give a jump start on a life long road to health and happiness! 

Salute!! 
Rob

*The terrific 20 is starting at the same time as the beginning of the #becauseUmatter health and wellness program.  This program focuses on the 5 pillars of wellness - with the first one being move - perfect for those who participate in the terrific 20.

Click here to find out more about the #becauseUmatter program

No comments:

Post a Comment